Free Graphing Calculator for Students App for Iphone
Students in the need of a a powerful, flexible graphing calculator? Look no further then this app for your Iphone! It gives Students in School complete flexibility and ease of having a graphing calculator right on their phone. The best part is that there is no cost. The App is completely Free! Students have the flexibility of using the app as a Scientific Calculator, Graphing Calculated, even performs math tasks such solving equations and exponentiation. Students and Teachers in School, rather then spend over a hundred dollars for an Calculator that does not do everything invest in this App which is Free! For .99, the app is Ad free!
Does way more than most of the paid calculators out there . . . let alone the free ones. Students in School or college, download this App to help you with your Class. Can be used for any Math Class, Physics, Chemistry, etc.
Graphing Calculator Features
Scientific Calculator App For Students in School
Simple to grasp and easy to use, but powerful features are available when you need them. Available functions include the following:
- The usual arithmetic functions and exponentiation.
- Square root, cube root, nth root, natural log, log base 10, log of arbitrary base, absolute value, factorial, permutations (nPr), combinations (nCr), modulus, random integer, bell curve, cumulative normal distribution, decimal to fraction.
Graphing Calculator App Capabilities:
- Students can Graph up to four equations at once.
- Graphs are labeled.
- Students can drag the graph or pinch to zoom in or out.
- Calculator can find roots and intersections.
A unit converter:
With a tap, Students can enter the result of your conversion into the calculator. Currently converts different units of the following: acceleration, angle, area, density, distance, energy, force, mass, power, pressure, speed, temperature, time, and volume. Great for doing physics homework!
Constants for scientific calculations:
- Speed of light, strength of gravity at Earth’s surface, etc. etc. etc. Tapping on a constant will insert it into your calculation — i.e, you don’t have to key in the value. Again, great for Students doing physics homework!
- It can make a table of the values of any function you care to enter. You can choose the starting x value of the table, as well as how much x increases for each successive row.
- Forgot the quadratic formula? Or the double-angle formulas for sine and cosine? The math/science reference hits the high points of various subjects. Currently includes algebra, differential and integral calculus, geometry, trigonometry, vectors, vector calculus, and classical mechanics.