Fitness Training App with RunKeeper
Runkeeper is a great app for those of you that are looking to creating or keeping up a fitness training routine. Used by over 17 Million users already, Runkeeper turns your phone into your very own personal trainer. Utilizing your built in GPS. The app tracks your runs, bike rides, hikes, walks and so much more. It is definitely one of the better fitness apps out there that offers a slew of features that are sure to help with your daily fitness goals. With runkeeper, you can get detailed stats of your pace, time and distance, measure heart rate, take pictures and even listen to and control your music. The app is free to download and it is a great workout companion to anyone’s fitness regime.
Fitness Training App with RunKeeper Description
Join the more than 17 million people who are using RunKeeper to turn their phone into a personal trainer in their pocket! Track your runs, walks, bike rides, hikes, and more using the GPS in your iPhone.
Fitness Training App with RunKeeper Features:
Track your fitness training activities and have fun doing it
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, and time.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
- Listen and control your music while you work out.
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors.
- Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
Measure your fitness training performance over time
- View a detailed history of your activities to see how you are doing.
- Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
- Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
- Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives.
- Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share your fitness training with friends
- Post your activities, achievements and plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.com.
- Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your fitness training workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
Get a broader picture of your health and fitness training at RunKeeper.com
- Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including Fitbit, Withings, Zeo, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Cost: FreeClick Here to Download this App for Iphone! Click Here to Download this App for Android