CLICK HERE to book your overnight accommodations or call.
Saturday, March 1, 2014 – Join the tradition of our first ever 5K run & get powdered with color along the way.
9 am: Registration
10 am – Noon: 5K Race around Skytop Grounds
Noon – 3 pm: Barbeque lunch & celebration, music and activities
Adults & Non Hotel Guests: $20 pp
Why Skytop Stands Alone:
- All-inclusive packages including dining and most recreational activities. View Specials.
- 5,500 acres of stunning scenery.
- Accommodations including The Lodge , The Inn, and Skytop Cottages.
- Endless adventures including an award-winning 18-hole golf course , a Poconos Adventure Center, downhill and cross-country skiing, more than 30 miles of hiking trails, biking, children’s activities, kayaking, paintball, fishing, ropes courses, rifle shooting — you name it, it’s here.
- Diverse and delicious dining opportunities in the Windsor Dining Room, Lakeview Dining Room, Tap Room, Tea Room.
- All encompassing packages for family reunions and gatherings, weddings and honeymoons, business meetings, and corporate retreats.
- Sensational spa experiences to revitalize your mind, body, and spirit.
- Year-round special events celebrating music, cuisine, the arts, adventures, and more.
- Special packages promoting simple girlfriend getaways or Pocono weekend vacations.
- Gift certificates that allow others to share in the experience.
It’s all of this, and more. Find out for yourself. Book now. And learn more about this world unlike any other.