Pines Dinner Theatre
Welcome to The Pines Dinner Theatre! Join us, and step back to a simpler time where everyone treats you like family. Even though we’re in the heart of Allentown, when you’re our guest, we’ll treat you to real down-home hospitality and authentic rustic elegance. From the moment you walk in the door, until the final curtain call, we’ll give you fabulous food and a spectacular show. We invite you to join the thousands of folks from around the country (including one person who claimed to paddle a canoe across the ocean to see us, but we can’t verify the authenticity of that claim) who have experienced the The Pines Dinner Theatre, the Lehigh Valley’s premier dinner theatre.
[showhide type="typeA" more_text="School Group Trips and Programs- Click Here" less_text="Hide Information" hidden="yes"]
We love having School groups, Camp groups and Scout groups visit us at the Pines Dinner Theatre. From the moment your group arrives until your motorcoach leaves our property, you and your group will receive the treatment you deserve! Our friendy and professional staff is at your disposal to make your visit perfect! Group Discounts available.
School Group Policies:
- 20 or more adult tickets.
- $18.60 for Children (3-16)
- Driver comped for all groups arriving via motor coach.
- Comp ticket for group leader with 30 or more guests.
- $100.00 due to hold seats.
- Balance due 2 weeks prior to show date.
- Must be done in writing at least 15 days prior to show date.
- Deposit is refundable up to 60 days prior to show date.
GENERAL BOX-OFFICE INFORMATION
Call our box office at 610-433-2333 for tickets, gift certificates and information.
Our box-office is open:
Tuesday through Friday
12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
and during performances.
Order your tickets and gift certificates online 24 hours a day! Our secure site has tickets available for all of our upcoming productions.
Are you interested in becoming a season ticket holder? Learn about the perks of purchasing season tickets!
Please note our ticket policies:
- All ticket sales are final. Sorry, but we cannot offer refunds. If you need to reschedule your tickets, there is a $5.00 processing fee to change your date. Are you currently experiencing bad weather? Learn about our Winter Weather Ticket Policy.
- Payment must be made at the time of reservation. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, check or cash. Reservations will not be accepted without a form of payment.
- If paying by check, payment must be received at our production office within one week of placing reservation.
- For those wishing to pay for reservations with cash, please visit our box office in person.
- All seats are reserved.
- Your ticket purchase includes all fees and taxes. Gratuity for your server is not included in your ticket price.
- Please note that seating requests are only guaranteed for our season ticket holders, and we do reserve the right to rearrange seating. If your table is not full, we may seat you with friends you haven’t met yet! If you would prefer to sit alone, private tables for your party are available for $15.00 in addition to your ticket price.
- In order to accomodate you better, please inform us of wheelchairs you will be bringing or other special needs at the time of your reservation.
- The entire theatre is a non-smoking facility.