Circle Line Sightseeing
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
“The World’s Most Famous Boat Ride, Year-Round”
Since 1945, Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises has hosted over 60 million passengers in New York. Today, Circle Line is the only cruise line dedicated exclusively to sightseeing, with vessels made of steel and over-sized glass windows that offer magnificent views of the Manhattan skyline, all year round. Owned and operated by New York Cruise Lines Inc., New York’s oldest and largest provider of scheduled and chartered sightseeing and special event cruises, Circle Line is recognized as one of the most famous boat rides in the world.
[showhide type="pressrelease" more_text="Circle Line Sightseeing Cool Field Days" less_text="Hide Information" hidden="yes"]
CIRCLE LINE SIGHTSEEING COOL FIELD DAYS
Treat your class or camp group to a fun and fascinating Circle Line Field Trip!
Are the troops getting antsy? Here’s a way to sneak in a whole lot of history in a totally fun and unforgettable way – a Circle Line field trip! Our tour guides ensure that exploring is never boring and can often gear the tour to your group’s specific interests and age levels. Choose from the cruise options below to organize the perfect getaway for your kiddies…and the adults in charge of them.
- Curriculum-oriented tours especially for STEM, Social Studies and History
- Views and narration of landmarks, modern and historic sites, NYC bridges and the Statue of Liberty
- Bus-friendly location in Midtown
- Box lunches available
Hop onboard for an inspirational harbor cruise that will turn their knowledge of history on its head. Sitting in a stuffy classroom can’t quite compete to seeing the Statue of Liberty towering over you while feeling the wind in your hair. Learn more about our Landmark Cruise.
- March 14- April 26 (Sailing Fridays)
- April 27- September 7 (Sailing Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
- September 8- October 25 (Sailing Fridays)
- Board 10:00 AM
- Sail 10:30 AM
- Return 12:00 PM (approximately)
Price: Grades K-12 and Chaperones: $12 – View Lunch Menu
BEST OF NYC CRUISE
Take your junior explorers on the ultimate NYC treasure hunt. They’ll see all 3 rivers, 7 major bridges, 5 boroughs, 25+ world-renowned landmarks and jaw-dropping close-ups of the Statue of Liberty.
Learn more about our Best of NYC Cruise.
- March 14- October 25 (Sailing Thursdays)
- Board 10:00 AM
- Sail 10:30 AM
- Return 1:00 PM (approximately)
Price: Grades K-12 and Chaperones: $14
THE BEAST SPEEDBOAT
Want to really wake up your gang? Take them out for this thrill ride that satisfies both your need to teach them something about this amazing city and their need for a pure jolt of adrenaline.
Learn more about the BEAST Speedboat Ride.
- May 2 – September 27
- Grades K-6: $12
- Grades 7-12: $14
- Adults and Chaperones: $14
Time: Monday-Friday every hour on the hour between 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
[showhide type=”typeA” more_text=”Circle Line Sightseeing Combo Packages” less_text=”Hide Information” hidden=”yes”]
Save with Circle Line Attraction Combo Packages!
CIRCLE LINE + THE BEAST
Get the best of both worlds…enjoy a fully narrated sightseeing cruise and then speed around the harbor at up to 45 miles an hour on the BEAST Speedboat Ride*. A ton of fun and a really great value!
Available May – September; please call for pricing.
CELEBRITY CRUISE PACKAGE
Enjoy breathtaking views of the skyline aboard Circle Line or the BEAST Speedboat Ride* then mix, mingle and rub elbows with an exceptional showcase of incredibly lifelike wax celebrities. In the heart of Times Square, discover world renowned Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum…a veritable who’s who of entertainment, music, sports, politics and world history. An amazing experience.
- Madame Tussauds + Best of NYC (April-October)
- Madame Tussauds + Landmark Cruise (April-October)
- Madame Tussauds + The BEAST (May-September)
Please call for current pricing.
Treat your class or camp group to a fun and fascinating Circle Line Field Trip where exploring is never boring. Our knowledgeable tour guide will customize their narration to your group’s interest and age levels. Hop on board a Circle Line cruise or BEAST Speedboat Ride* and then visit the aircraft carrier Intrepid Air, Sea and Space Museum containing historic aircraft, films and memorabilia, as well as the submarine Growler and the famous Concorde.
- Intrepid + Best of NYC (April-October)
- Intrepid + Liberty Cruise (April-October)
- Intrepid + The BEAST (May-September)
Please call for current pricing.
CRUISE THE EMPIRE
- Empire State Building + Best of NYC (April-October)
- Empire State Building + Liberty Cruise (April-October)
- Empire State Building + The BEAST (May-September)
Please call for pricing.
*Children must be 40″ or 100cm tall to ride the BEAST.
[calendarizeit venue=”(NY) Circle Line Sightseeing”]
Booking is Easy!
- Step 1 Call Circle Line at 1-877-338-2542 to check availability of your chosen date.
- Step 2 Download and send this inquiry form to us – please click here to download the $7.50 lunch order form and return with the inquiry form using any of the three methods below: – Via mail with your deposit check: Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises – Sales Dept. Pier 83,W. 42nd St., NY, NY 10036 – Via fax with your credit card details for the deposit: 1-877-338-4242 – Via email with your credit card details for the deposit email@example.com
- Step 3 We will email or fax you a confirmation of your booking.
- Step 4 The deposit will hold your scheduled date. Full payment is due two weeks prior to your trip.
- Step 5 Come along and enjoy!
DOWNLOADS YOU MAY NEED ARE LOCATED BELOW
All tours are narrated by professional guides. Food and snacks are available for purchase onboard.
Cruises depart from Pier 83 W.42nd Street & 12th Avenue. Click for directions
It is not necessary to select a time or date when you purchase your tickets. Cruise vouchers are valid for any date* and time. Please refer to the cruise schedule for available departures. Please bring your voucher to the ticket window and exchange it for a boarding pass. Allow yourself 45 minutes for ample ticketing and boarding time.
*Voucher is valid for 1 year.
**Child tickets are available for ages 3-12. Children 0-2 cruise for Free.
Note that there are occasions when the Full Island cruise cannot fully circumnavigate the island due to high tides but there will always be a tour going out at the scheduled time. If you need more information regarding this please call our hotline at 212-563-3200.