Youmail – Your Voice-mail into Text
Youmail has been time saver for voice-mail. Lets face it; more and more people check their texts more often then voice-mail. Youmail converts received voice mail into a text for easy and quick message checking. Great service and worth the $3.99 price tag each month if you get a lot of messages. It saves me so much time that we are glad to pay for the service. The transcription is pretty good except with names but that is OK. If you are someone that gets a lot of voice-mail during a busy day and do not want the headache of checking each one individually, then this app is for you for a quick check through text.
Join over 5 million registered users of YouMail!
YouMail Visual Voice-mail Plus replaces your iPhone visual voice-mail with a dramatically better voice-mail service that’s basically a smart personalized assistant for handling the calls you can’t or don’t want to.
YouMail customizes greetings for your callers, blocks unwanted callers from leaving voice-mail, lets you store and save messages forever, lets you access messages on any device or through e-mail, and can even transcribe messages for you (a premium add-on).
YouMail is way more powerful and more fun than your iPhone visual voice-mail – and free! Due to carrier restrictions, YouMail is only officially supported on AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint and is not available to users on prepaid plans.
YOUMAIL KEY FEATURES
- Scroll and play on any device: iPhone, iPod, iPad, computer, or e-mail account. It’s your voicemail — access it from anywhere.
- Visual Caller ID: see caller photos, name, and city and state, even when they’re not in your address book!
- Customize your greetings. Smart greetings WOW callers and have YouMail automatically greet them by name. Or you can easily create custom greetings for different callers. Set up one for your boss, a different one for your love, and another for those ex’s!
- Caller Ditching: unwanted callers hear an “out of service” greeting and block callers from leaving voice-mails. Block and keep telemarketers, phishers, scammers, spam, debt collectors, robo-calls, and ex’s from bothering you.
- Total Ownership: easily save important messages forever, neatly organized in folders. Download voice-mail as a mp3 or archive them by email with the mp3 attached.
- Effortlessly Share Voice-mails: Tweet a voice-mail with one tap or easily forward any voice-mail by e-mail. Useful for sharing the voice-mails you love or sending important voice-mails to your colleagues.
- Numberless Messaging: Leave voice-mail to other YouMail users without calling them! Save on minutes and avoid unwanted conversations. You can also quickly leave voice notes to yourself which can then be downloaded, shared, or saved!
- Auto-Replies: Own a business or have people that call too many times for unimportant things? Automatically send them a call receipt via text or email letting them know you received their voice-mail or missed call. You can even customize the message they get and choose who gets it and how often.
- Human-edited Voice-mail Transcription: read your voice mail without ever having to listen to it (this is a premium add-on). Real humans privately and accurately transcribe your voice-mail to text quickly. No more low-quality machine guesses on what words are! Actually save time and be more productive!
Transcription requires a small monthly fee (free trial included).
If your carrier charges for missed call forwarding, make sure you have a bucket of minutes available large enough to cover those minutes.
Within the App, tap on Settings, and tap on Help, or e-mail us at IOShelp@youmail.com. Leaving negative reviews with vague comments will not help us fix the app. We listen to our users and fix all that we can with every new release. Help us help you!
Cost: Free Initially and then $3.99 Per month