Free Wi-FI Finder – Let your phone find your WI-FI connection for you!

WI-FI Finder (Free)

Here is an app that I think every single person can use. How important is Wi-FI to you? Well, if you are a person that actually pays for a 24/7 Wi-FI connection then I guess you would not need something like this. I am thinking you might be considered in the 1%. Now, for the rest of us that are in the 99% which includes myself, this app is a God send. It turns your Iphone or Ipad into a Wi-FI finder once the app is activated. Rather then go around and read signs if WI-FI is available get this App and save yourself the trouble. Most people can Wi-FI in the most common places like your local Starbucks or McDonald. However, if you are someone that goes out but need a connection, look no further then this app.

This is perfect add on to anyone’s Iphone app collection of handy apps ready to use anytime on a regular basis. The app functions globally and is a must have for Students so that you are able to locate a Wi-Fi connection at anytime near by you for quick online access. The app accesses over 145,000 free Wi-Fi Connections worldwide. You can even filter by location type. The cost is Free

Instantly find FREE Wi-Fi Internet hotspots wherever you are in the world online or offline!

Global FREE Wi-Fi app uses your iPhone’s GPS and network triangulation capabilities to locate free Wi-Fi Internet access.

Wi-Fi Finder Features:

  • Over 145,000 Free locations worldwide
  • “Near me” search based on your current location
  • Search specific geographic regions
  • Filter by location type (Cafe, Library, etc..)
  • Phone numbers and address info
  • Bookmark your favorite locations

New locations are added on a daily basis, so you always have the latest hotspot data at your fingertips.

 There is no paid version available of the App for Wi-Fi

Cost: Free

Click here to Download this App!

Author: Stuspots

Share This Post On