Virus Protection for Iphone with Virus Barrier
It is pretty rare that Apple products get a virus but, since the popularity of the Iphone… we are sure that virus protection is going to be a must for all Iphone and Ipad users. We have found a great low cost app called Virus barrier. Imbued with award winning technology, Virus Barrier offers a way to stop viruses and malware from passing through your Iphone or Ipad and infecting your Mac or PC. Developed by Intego, a leader in Apple security since 1997, this is a must have app for the growing popularity of the Iphone and Ipad. Costing only a mere .99, this is a must have app to get and install in your apple product to safe guard it from any harm.
Virus Protection for Iphone with Virus Barrier Description
Stop viruses and malware from passing through your iPhone or iPad and infecting your Mac or PC with this easy-to-use app from Intego, the Apple security leader. Using Intego’s award-winning Virus Barrier X6 technology, this app detects and eradicates threats before they can harm your home and business networks and computers.
Your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are new vectors for bringing potentially damaging files into your network and spreading them onto your macs and PC’s. With this on- demand scanner, you can validate, view and save any e-mail attachment, file on your device, or file from a remote location (such as Dropbox) for viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and all other known Mac OS X and Windows malware.
Download the app now and join Intego, the Apple security leader since 1997, in stopping the spread of malware and viruses.
- Offers on-demand scanning for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Stops all known Mac OS X, Windows and Unix viruses and malware from getting through your device.
- Scans files on iOS devices, files attached to e-mails and files accessed from remote locations (such as Dropbox, WebDAV and FTP shares).
- NEW IN THIS VERSION: Includes integrated file reader to instantly view the document after scanning.
- Allows files to be emailed or sent to popular cloud services such as Dropbox and Evernote after scanning.
- Repairs infected files.
- Scans files for spyware, Trojan horses, adware, hacker tools, dialers, keyloggers and more.
- Scans websites for known phishing URLs, web threats, and malware hosting.
- Scans files downloaded from Safari, and files accessed by apps supporting inter-app file transfers*.
- Scans ZIP archives.
- Automatically updates malware definitions.
- Completes scans in the background.
- Maintains a log of your scans.
What’s New in Virus Barrier Version 1.4
Improves usability by allowing you to view most common document types directly from VirusBarrier iOS immediately after scanning them.
New user interface design increases overall usability.