Traffic skipped with Beat the Traffic App
Here is a great app to speed up your morning commute. Beat the Traffic by Triangle software offers the easiest way to enjoy a hassle free commute in the USA and Canada. Unlike most GPS systems, Beat the Traffic checks the latest road traffic conditions in your area and searches to find the best route to take to get to your destination. This app is an absolute must have for anyone and everyone. Save time and enjoy a hassle free commute where ever you may be traveling. A great app at no cost at all! Just a must have for students or anyone that is commuting regularly by car.
Traffic skipped with Beat the Traffic App Description
Beat the Traffic® is the easiest way to enjoy a hassle-free commute in the USA and Canada.
Quickly check the latest road traffic conditions in your area and discover the best route to take to avoid traffic jams.
Nearly 2 million users Beat the Traffic on their phone!
Rated “Top navigation app” and “Best iPhone apps for your car” by LifeHacker and Cult of Mac
Traffic skipped with Beat the Traffic App Features (FREE):
- The most accurate traffic map available to date
- All real-time information including avg speeds, incidents and roadworks near you
- Save your daily routes with the exact door-to-door addresses you need (3 routes limit per free version)
- One screen access to all your saved routes and commute times
- Set up alerts to get warned about traffic delays on your routes
- Free access to traffic camera images in over 34 cities
- Report incidents to other users in your area
- Available in all states of USA & Canada
- Available on every iOS devices
- Used by many TV and radio stations to power their traffic reports
Make your commute even easier with the Beat The Traffic Pro upgrade:
- Get rid of the ads and enjoy beautiful maps in full-screen mode
- No more 3 routes limit! Create multiple personalized routes
- Set up unlimited alerts
- Save your favorite traffic cameras for quick access
- Upgrade easily with In-App purchases
- Live traffic cameras are accessible in 34 cities:
New York City, Houston, Atlanta, Toronto, Phoenix, Seattle, San Bernardino, Minneapolis, Denver, Portland, Sacramento, San Antonio, Providence, Nashville, Memphis, Louisville, Hartford, Buffalo, Salt Lake City, Raleigh-Durham, Tucson, Fresno, New Haven, Omaha, Bakersfield, Boise, Chattanooga, Redding, Macon, Beaverton, Chico.
Cost: FreeClick here to get Beat the Traffic