Students Life Organized with My Class Schedule
My Class Schedule keeps your students life organized!
My class schedule app will not only keep students informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework. A perfect add on for your droid with Students starting school now! The main feature of this app is its timetable that shows your class schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class. A great add on for Students!
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you the Students to keep track of all related tasks.
My Class Schedule Features
- Students can change My Class Schedule Color-code timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
- Students can change My Class Schedule Widget (sizes: 2×1, 3×1, 2×2, 3×2, 4×2; shows all remaining courses for the day) – Notifications for exams and homework
- Students with My Class Schedule can set the app automatically to mute your phone during lessons
- Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to “every 2 weeks”) and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
- Students with My Class Schedule can Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
- Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don’t work when running from SD)
If you can’t stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).