Parents App for Kids with PBS Kids
Here is a great app for Parents for their children. Watching some the best educational shows for children that are fun to watch and learn. Watch videos from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS KIDS and PBS KIDS GO! television series, including Curious George, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
Parents: The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
PARENTS RESOURCES FOR PBS APP
- The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
- Parents can Access your local PBS station TV schedule.
- Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
- Parents can Share videos via email, Facebook or Twitter.
- Parents can Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
- Parents can Download related PBS KIDS apps.
- Parents can Buy shows from iTunes or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS’s license to offer this service for this app.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the iTunes Store.
This app was designed by PBS KIDS and developed by Three Pillar Global, Inc.
Users experiencing a problem in which the app is stuck on the loading screen can fix the issue by following these steps:
- Go to the home screen on your device
- Double tap the Home Button to open the list of background apps
- Press and hold on the PBS KIDS Video app
- Press the red X to quit the app