Paper Camera – Turn your Pictures into Cartoon Artwork
Every so often comes an app that pretty much has no useful value at all but is so cool that it creates a value all on its own with creativity. Paper Camera, an Droid app is one such app that literally turns your pictures taken on your Droid into works of cartoon Art. Comes with a chock full of functions, this app more then makes up for the $1.99 cost and is guarenteed to make an impression in your photo album. If you are comic or anime buff, this is a must have app! Have fun turning your pictures of family, friends or random shots into works of cartoon art.
Paper Camera Description
See the world through a novel, original, stylish and captivating lens with Paper Camera.
Real time cartoon and painting effects displayed on your camera feed! See the world through a new, original, stylish and captivating lens, have a wonder in your own home and discover how cool is now your world in cartoon!
This is the ultimate collection of cartoon/sketch/comic book/half tone/noir/neon and many other effects painted directly in your camera, no more boring post-effects, it’s all real time, you simply won’t stop wandering, wherever you are, having a look at things and cartoon-ize them!
You can wave your phone around and see the world change before your eyes, take pictures using any of the stylish cartoon effects or apply them to your existing photos with paper camera.
Please contact us if you have any issues with this App (we can’t reply to Android Market comments), we will give you a refund and later notify you once we’ve fixed the problem.
CURRENTLY WORKING ON:
- PAPER CAMERA Integration with more social networking sites
- More filters
PAPER CAMERA FAQ:
- I’ve purchased the App, but I can’t download it.
Please check that you have good Internet connectivity and retry. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will provide a solution.
- I have a Samsung device, and the gallery doesn’t open sometimes.
Please allow a couple of seconds after taking a picture before clicking the gallery button, on Samsung devices the gallery can’t be open while running the media scanner.
- Why do you require the NFC and INTERNET permissions?
NFC is required to support Android Beam and INTERNET is required for the Facebook, Twitter and YouTube integration.
PAPER CAMERA VIDEO FAQ:
● How can I play Paper Camera videos on my PC?
Using any WebM player. We recommend Firefox or Chrome, however you might be able to use Windows Media Player or Internet Explorer if you install the right plugins.
● I can’t play Paper Camera videos on my standard device gallery.
You require Android 4.0 or higher for this to work, on older versions you can use the in-app video player.
● I can’t record video with Paper Camera on my new device, why?
We’ve only enabled this feature on devices that we know can support it properly. However you can still try using unofficial video recording support.
● How do I enable unofficial video recording support in Paper Camera?
In the settings menu. Let us know if this works properly on your device and we will officially enable it in future versions. Please note that you will have to be running Android 2.3.3 and have support for NEON instructions for this to work at all.
● I’ve unlocked unofficial video support but I cannot playback my videos in Paper Camera, why?
This is a known limitation on some devices, there are 3 workarounds for this:
- You can playback videos on your PC.
- You can use MX Video Player, if you enable software mode.
- Hopefully when your device will receive a 4.0 upgrade this issue will be fixed.
Cost: $1.99Click Here to Purchase this App