At Subaru, we believe in celebrating the love of adventure and the experiences made along the way. That’s why we created Subaru WinterFest; a lifestyle tour stopping at some of the best mountains across the country. Join us to demo the latest equipment from Nordica and LibTech, take part in ski and ride clinics, grab some giveaways, and test your skills in the Freeride Experience. Adventure for the enthusiast and the whole family.
- Ski and Ride Clinics (hone your skills with an instructor)
- Freeride Experience Skills Course (Skills Course open to anyone on the mountain. Participants are judged on control, line choice, fluidity, creativity, and technique by a popular athlete or judge.)
- NSP Avalanche Beacon Hunt
- Nordica Demos (free demo of skis for an hour)
- LibTech Demos (free demo of snowboard for an hour)
- Yakima Road Warrior (Subaru Yakima Equipped accessories display)
- PSIA/AASI Video Tent (showing loop of PSIA Go With a Pro tips, techniques, and interesting stories; Subaru content included)
- Hot Chocolate/Coffee Barista
- Benefits for Subaru Owners Show your key and receive a gift!
- Gear Giveaways (enter and win pair of skis/snowboard)
THE PARKS AT JFBB
In the summer of 2006, Big Boulder decided to fill the void of quality terrain parks in the mid-Atlantic. The subsequent season saw the introduction of a more terrain park-focused mountain and the birth of Big Boulder PARK.
It didn’t take long for the idea to find roots locally—and so the legend began. Big Boulder PARK has quickly shot to the top of the mid-Atlantic region and for the 08/09 season, TransWorld Snowboarding has rated us a top 5 Terrain Park on the East Coast of Canada and the United States—no small feat for a Pocono ski resort not used to playing on a national stage. But nothing less will do for the cast and crew behind the scenes at Boulder PARK.
Lead by an obsessed, dedicated team, Big Boulder PARK is built on the concept that parks should be fun and accessible while maintaining the challenge and excitement that make riding and skiing terrain worth the price of admission. This year will be no different, as the traditional of meticulously groomed runs and expert-built features continues. The new season also brings us a brand new park, ‘One’ on Tannenbaum, which will offer a more mellow run perfect for beginners and family members to join in the fun.
Big Boulder PARK has its own website, http://www.bigboulderPARK.com, loaded with videos and pictures, regular blogs and updates, and detailed information on all of our world-class events. When it’s Big Boulder PARK information you’re looking for, head straight tohttp://www.bigboulderPARK.com.
The new season also brings us a brand new park, ‘One’ on Tannenbaum, which will offer a more mellow run perfect for beginners and family members to join in the fun.
Big Boulder PARK has been bringing a quality park to Lake Harmony for years. From 3pm on, Big Boulder is home to the best terrain park in the mid-Atlantic, named a top 5 terrain park on the east coast by TransWorld snowboarding. Starting in 2008, we will be bringing the same terrain experience you know and LOVE from Big Boulder PARK to Jack Frost. Same features. Same builders. Same park crew.
ONE Park will offer a much longer trail, so you can bet that there will be some unique features at ONE Park that we just can’t pull off at Boulder PARK. Jack Frost opens 9am midweek and 8am Saturday and Sunday, so bring your family and friends 7 days a week to ONE Park and get your park on.