40-Minute Classic Lake Tour
Departing from Navy Pier
Select 2014 Spring and Summer tours NOW available for purchase online!
See all of Chicago’s fabulous lakefront sights and attractions with a convenient 40 minute Lake Michigan boat ride from either of our two Navy Pier docks, West end near the Dock street entrance and at the East End near the Beer Garden. Learn about Chicago’s colorful history and famous landmarks as you enjoy the panorama of Chicago’s famous skyline! You will get panoramic views of Chicago’s major skyscrapers like the John Hancock, Aon, Trump Tower and Willis Tower to name a few. You will see downtown areas like the Gold Coast, Streeter Ville, Grant Park and Buckingham Fountain.
- Adults $17.50
- Seniors $15.50
- Children $6.50
- Infant Free
These cruises depart from our docks at Navy Pier. Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure time.
Group Trip Planning Information
Please let us know how we may help you create an outstanding field trip for your Summer Campers or Preschoolers. Contact our Group Sales Department at 312-373-7258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Group Tours:
- We need to receive your deposit to reserve your date and time.
- A confirmation will be sent via fax or email.
- Advance booking required (2-days minimum advance booking) and popular times for camps sell out fast!
- Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express).
- Final Payment and minimum guest count is due two weeks before the tour.
General Charters email:
[forecast location=”60611″ caption=”Weather for Chicago” measurement=’F’ todaylabel=”Today” datelabel=”date(‘m/d/Y’)” highlow=’%%high%%°/%%low%%°’ numdays=”5″ iconset=”Cartoon”]
Shoreline Sightseeing Docking Map and Boarding Locations