There’s something magical about a Shoreline Sightseeing Architecture/Fireworks Tours. This dramatic, nighttime cruise takes you down all three branches of the historic Chicago River for close-up views of our city’s iconic skyscrapers. The evening ends with a front-row seat for Navy Pier’s spectacular fireworks displays from the mouth of the Chicago River.
Navy Pier hosts fireworks every Wednesday and Saturday night during the summer and the best way to experience them is on a Shoreline combination Architecture/Fireworks Tour.
This dramatic, nighttime cruise takes you down all three branches of the historic Chicago River for a glittering view of our city’s iconic skyscrapers. The evening ends with an up-close view of Navy Piers spectacular fireworks from the mouth of the Chicago River.
Shoreline’s 75-minute combination Architecture/Fireworks Cruises depart from our docks at Gateway Park in the Chicago River, near the entrance of Navy Pier.
Departure times are Wednesday evenings at 8:30pm and Saturday evenings at 9:15pm.
Architecture Fireworks Tours depart from Gateway Park at Navy Pier(southwest corner) and from the Michigan Avenue Bridge (northeast corner). Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. A cash bar is available on board.
Features & Highlights
- Dramatic night-time views
- Includes Navy Pier’s fireworks display
- Buy in advance online and save
- Cash bar on board
- Multiple departures spring through fall
Group Trip Planning Information
Please let us know how we may help you create an outstanding field trip for your Summer Campers or Preschoolers. Contact our Group Sales Department at 312-373-7258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Group Tours:
- We need to receive your deposit to reserve your date and time.
- A confirmation will be sent via fax or email.
- Advance booking required (2-days minimum advance booking) and popular times for camps sell out fast!
- Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express).
- Final Payment and minimum guest count is due two weeks before the tour.
General Charters email:
[forecast location=”60611″ caption=”Weather for Chicago” measurement=’F’ todaylabel=”Today” datelabel=”date(‘m/d/Y’)” highlow=’%%high%%°/%%low%%°’ numdays=”5″ iconset=”Cartoon”]
Shoreline Sightseeing Docking Map and Boarding Locations