EasilyDo – Your Personal Assistant
EasilyDo is a free iPhone or Droid app works as a personal assistant and automation machine. Easilydo connects to a variety of online services, such as your personal email, calendar, Facebook account, and so forth, and EasilyDo looks for things it can help you get easily done. For example, a notification might ask you if you’d like EasilyDo to add the contact details of someone who has recently emailed you to your address book. Or it might spot an upcoming birthday of a friend and let you set up a “happy birthday” post to their timeline in advance. Easilydo offers many uses from everyday tasks to checking Travel Flight delays. It’s an amazing productivity app that helps you take care of a variety of tasks quickly and efficiently.
EasilyDo is a free app that organizes and notifies you of what matters so that you can stay on top of things. Less work, less worry, and more time for you.
Recommended on the Katie Couric Show and NBC’s Today Show by Randi Zuckerberg and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, Good Housekeeping, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, PC Magazine, Forbes, Reuters, AllThingsD, Fast Company, GigaOM, Computerworld, The Next Web, TMCnet, PandoDaily and more.
This app cleans up and adds new contacts, checks traffic, notifies you of bad weather, tracks packages, schedules and sends birthday greetings & gifts, and many more – 37 automated tasks in total!
Do Its to streamline your online life:
Navigate Your Day
- Get alerts when it’s time to go to an event with estimated drive time, and parking
- Dial into conference calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
- Check traffic for daily commute
- Get directions and drive time to home or work
- View local weather
- Enter reminders on the go
- Show boarding passes
- Track flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
- Add flight itineraries to your calendar
- View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), and add to calendar
- Track packages
- Set reminders for bills
- Get bad weather alerts the night before
- Be notified of emails from specific people and/or keywords
- Respond to actionable emails
- Download free music and apps from iTunes
- Auto-text when you leave a specified location
- Schedule personalized birthday greetings and send gifts via email or Facebook
- RSVP to invitations from Facebook, GCal, and Evite
- Catch important and trending updates from Facebook friends
- Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
- View top photos of the day and pics you’re tagged in
- Add Facebook profile photos to your contacts
- Find contact information from email to update your Contacts, Salesforce, and/or Evernote Hello, and connect on LinkedIn
- Merge duplicate contacts
- Create calendar events automatically for meetings you have agreed to in email
- File receipts (and save to Evernote)
- Backup emails and attachments to Dropbox/Evernote/Box
- Clean out expired deals and old calendar reminders from email
- Sync your Facebook profile photo to Twitter
- Check which apps can access your personal data
Recurring Premium Services:
- Merge duplicate contacts as often as needed and restore from backup. Removes all the duplicate entries from a contacts list at once.
- Discovers new information for new and existing contacts from email conversations and syncs to all devices automatically.
- Real-time email discovery from important email notifications to restaurant reservations, boarding passes, and many more.
- Save 10% on gift cards for your friends’ birthdays.
- Receive up-to-the-minute travel notifications for delays, cancellations, and gate changes.
- Executive level support gives a helpful response to any question.
$49.99 annual subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. $49.99 will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off in the Account Settings after purchase.
Your data is always yours and always protected.
Contact our support team within the app (Account > Support) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.