Droid Phone Lost? – Find it App
Here is a great app called Where is my Droid? Now, I know that I have lost my droid a couple of times with no idea where it is in the pile of things in my house. Now, this app basically helps you locate your lost droid. There are a number of feature to find your droid phone. This is an absolute must have app for Droid owners in any number of situitions. Either you lost your droid or maybe even to track down where you may have left your Droid.
The first find your phone app on the Android Market continues to get better and better. Now with an online Commander and a more user friendly interface, it is easier then ever to track down your missing phone.
Where’s My Droid can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you’re not near enough to your phone to hear the ringer. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere, either with a text messaged attention word or with our online Commander.
Droid Application Features for Where is my Droid?
- Find phone by making it ring/vibrate
- Find phone using GPS location
- Text your attention word
- Control from Commander at WheresMyDroid.com
- Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes
- Notification of changed SIM card or phone number
- Stealth Mode hides incoming text with attention word
- White/Black list to control who can use the app via text
- No battery drain
Extra Features In Pro: Where is my Droid?
- Remotely lock device
- Remotely wipe SD card
- Remotely wipe phone data
- Use a landline to activate the app
- Customizable ringtone when lost (Pro or with registration)
Must have Android 2.2 or better
Permissions explained online at WheresMyDroid.com (link below)
For those of you having problems uninstalling the app, you just need to remove the app as a ‘Device Admin’. That can be done from the phones system security menu.