Blackboard Mobile™ Learn brings your courses to life in new ways.
Blackboard Learn™: now on your mobile device!
Blackboard Mobile™ Learn extends your existing Blackboard learning system by making much of the core content available across your Blackboard courses, content and organizations, in an engaging and intuitive way on mobile devices.
- Receive push notifications of course activity**
- Take mobile-compatible tests**
- View grades
- Access documents in multiple formats
- Save files to other apps for offline viewing
- View and post in discussion forums
- Comment on blogs and journals
- See the course roster
- Filter and favorite courses
- Upload media as attachments to discussion boards and blogs*
- Post announcements (instructors)
- Create content items within the course map* (instructors)
(*For institutions using Blackboard Learn 8.0+)
(**For institutions using Blackboard Learn 9.1+)
You can do it all using your existing Blackboard username and password. Getting started is easy. Just download the app, enter your institution name to verify that your institution has enabled Blackboard Mobile Learn, type in your credentials and away you go.
NOTE: This app must be enabled by your institution to function and is free for you if enabled. The no-cost version for Higher Ed institutions in the US, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands can only be accessed via the Sprint network.
For more information on access to Blackboard Mobile Learn in the UAE, visit mobile.blackboard.com/etisalat
To find out if Blackboard Mobile™ Learn is available at your institution, download the app and search for your institution or check in with your helpdesk or technology department to find out when Blackboard Mobile Learn may be available.